Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanks, Wolftown! :)

.

I have been so blessed throughout this scare with Nick, and one of those special entities was the non-profit called WOLF TOWN. Directed by my friend, T Martino Yamamoto, they are an active force in both wildlife rehab and sustainable agriculture.

Wolftown stood ready to assist me with finances, if Nick needed an MRI, and thankfully, it turns out he doesn't, at least not at this time. However, my gratitude for them is boundless, and so I would ask that, if you can spare a few bucks, please consider donating to their emergency fund. Just click into the site and look for the Donate button.

Today they stood prepared to help a good sheepdog. Tomorrow they may save an injured falcon or wounded fox or baby seal. Whatever the need, your small donation will be a big help. Please think about it. I'm going to go hug Nick again, and I'll be saying some pretty heart-felt prayers, tonight. :)

No comments: