Saturday, April 7, 2007

Here be dragons ... finally!

This morning when I woke up, my first conscious thought was of ... dragons.

Weird, you say.

No, good. Really, really good! Good enough that my little heart got all skippety-happy, because I think this means my muses have finally come back from their long hiatus. I kid you not, I haven't been stuck with writer's block, I've been hitting the freakin' writer's Berlin Wall! But the bricks are starting to fall, and today I'm gonna try and beat that sucker down. There have been little creative mutters and mumbles the last couple weeks, but I think - I hope - this is me finally back to work.

Yeesh. Willpower, self discipline anyone? Clearly I need a minder. ;-) Anyroad, enough wasting words, on to better things!

~ G. M. Atwater

No comments: